More pumpkins! I did warn you guys that I had a small obsession with pumpkins in the fall, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise to you guys that this week’s post is about how to make Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins. This treat it one of my favorites because, although you can make it as sweet as you want with those cheeky chocolate chips, you can also skip the chocolate all together and get some equally as delicious pure pumpkin muffins without all the extra hubbub. As for me, I am a sucker for chocolate and so it sneakily made its way into this week’s recipe. It’s Halloween tomorrow and I thought that we all needed more sweets, right?
If you know me, you know I like things easy and this recipe couldn’t get much easier than it is. You honestly need 4 ingredients. Four! How wonderful is that?!
So, without any further adieu…
You will need:
- 1 box of Spice Cake Mix (I use the Duncan Hines brand and it works beautifully)
- 1 can of Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin (I’m sure you could use any brand, but this is the kind I use and trust)
- 1/4 cup of Water
- Infinite amounts of Chocolate Chips (This could be any kind of chocolate too. I went with semi-sweet here.)
Let’s do this:
- Preheat oven to 360 °F
- Dump the Spice Cake Mix and Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of Water
- Add Chocolate Chips (if you want)
- Put into muffin tins and pop in the oven for 20 minutes
- Check to see if the insides are all cooked by poking it with a toothpick, and if it comes out clean, you are all done!
- Let them cool and enjoy!
That’s all there is to it. Super simple and soooooo delicious. I hope you guys have a wonderful Halloween! Have fun, be safe, and eat some muffins while you’re at it!